academic training delivered via a local college with hands-on practical experience.
The successful candidate will be deployed at any one time to train within any of 4 sections that are Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and
Corporate Credit Card Administration and expenses audit.
You will require:
- 2 GCSEs (or equivalent O level) at Grade 5/C or above in English and Maths
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate. Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise work to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrate numerical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Customer set up and maintenance on PRISM.
- An understanding of the inter-relationship of various finance functions/processes which support the business.
- Project Admin experience
- Creative and intuitive approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this or other apprenticeship opportunities then please complete the online registration process or email your CV and short covering note to email@example.com