Working Hours Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
This role is predominantly based in Stone, Staffordshire offices. Visits to client premises/sites or technology conferences may be required infrequently but could involve overnight stays.
This position reports to: R&D Engineer
• You will work with directors and engineers / sales engineers alike
and will work on diverse topics.
You will be working at the forefront of numerous technologies in
• Using and utilising the most advanced equipment and
techniques for developing future technologies for energy
• Design product components and assemblies, design electronic
circuitry to control new and innovative technologies in the pursuit
of gas properties monitoring.
• Researching leading edge components and technology.
• Prepare specifications for purchased products
• Design, review and approve models, drawings and P&ID’s
• Prepare technical reports and presentations.
• Ability to work in a multi-task, high-paced environment.
• Must be self-directed and able to prioritise responsibilities.
• Adhere to QHSE policies and laws at all times
• Liaison with other departments, i.e. procurement, operations
• Perform other duties within skill set as allocated by management
• Support other departments as a technical point of contact, i.e. Manufacturing and Sales
• A minimum of a degree in Electronic Circuitry Design, or an
equivalent engineering background.
• You must be seeking a role involving team work and cross-functional
communication and interaction.
• You must have an open mind and a tenacity to succeed in a
career as a Design and Development Engineer, becoming a
specialist in this rapidly expanding market place.
• Flexible in either practical, hands-on activity or working on
designs at a desk
• You will be joining a small international organisation at a vital part
of its development where you can make a real impact on the
success of key market strategies
• An understanding of chemistry, physics, would be advantageous
• Exposure to pressure equipment would be advantageous.