The company generates over £1bn per year in commercial revenues, and this role is key to leading marketing opportunities linked to the brand strategy and integrated activity planning.
The role requires a resilient, can-do candidate, who has a strong eye for detail and the ability to manage competing demands.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree/CIM or IDM qualifications
- 3/4+ years and proven track record of delivering through-the-line integrated multi-channel advertising campaigns
- Experience in working across all forms of media both offline and online, especially digital which is essential.
- Experience in leading and managing projects, multiple stakeholders and agencies
- Experience in leading BtoC and BtoB communications
This is advertised on a contract basis. However, for the correct candidate, there is the potential for a permanent role.