We are currently looking for an experienced to Occupational Health Nurse to join Luton Borough Council, on a permanent basis. You will join a commercial Traded Services team and will not just offer support internally but also to a number of Council customers, to help maximise health, attendance and productivity, whilst ensuring statutory obligations are met.
Working hours a very flexible and successful applicants can either be full or part time. The role comes with a pro-rata salary of £30,756 to £33,136, plus an essential car user benefit of £950.
- Demonstrable experience of operating as an Occupational Health Nurse or Adviser.
- Registered General Nurse or a Qualification in Occupational Health or relevant experience.
- Evidence of NMC (CPD) portfolio or continuing OH CPD
- Demonstrable knowledge of DPA, (GDPR), Health and Safety Regs
- Experience of working autonomously.
- Strong understanding of providing high quality customer service
- Demonstrable knowledge of case management, providing recommendations/reports to enable effective management.
- Able to converse with ease and provide effective help or advice in accurate and fluent spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, active listening skills, ability to present information concisely and accurately with the ability to adjust style as circumstances demand in order to achieve positive outcome solutions.
- must be a car driver with access to own transport.