As a senior software engineer you will form an integral part in the delivery of digital solutions. In the New Ventures & Blockchain team you will be designing and building solutions, which keep clients at the forefront of digital technologies and ahead of their competitors.
You will work closely at all stages of the development process by utilising best practices such as Continuous Integration, building reliable deployment pipelines to aid Continuous Delivery, and using automation to provision environments from development to production.
Innovation is key – an engineer should be able to research and blend innovative ideas in to forward thinking solutions. You should contain the drive to learn, innovate, and implement cutting edge solutions.
You should have experience of
- Contributing to or leading infrastructure design
- Working with production systems
- A range of system/development tools (Git, CI, etc)
- Cloud technologies and platforms
- Containerisation technologies
- System and application monitoring
- End-to-end involvement in software delivery
- Implementing and following best practices
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Producing estimates for self and others
- Demonstrating initiative
- Interacting with clients and/or product owners
- Coaching and mentoring more junior team members
- Degree in computer science related discipline
- Delivering in a highly collaborative agile environment
- Experience of Kubernetes
- Experience of infrastructure as code