10 months ago
The successful candidate will play a key role in both pre-sales and delivery, helping to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals
Essential skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Service Management toolset implementation with a minimum 2 years ServiceNow acting as technical lead
- Consulting / professional services experience.
- Design of complex integrations between ServiceNow and other enterprise solutions using: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Implementation Specialist