Current solution in place is Swift and Swift Finance for Adults and Azeuscare for Children’s.
The post is required to support the review and design of operational forms and be part of the system configuration team ensuring the new solution meets the workflows and processes as identified through the operational process maps. A good communicator is required to work with operational staff to design, build, review and test forms and configuration in the solution design.
Reports to: Programme Manager, Children’s and Adults Systems replacement projects
Location: Flexibility and capability to work across all required offices. Based at Borough Hall, Bedford, MK42 9AP.
Initial 3 month contract with scope for extension.
- Documenting the design requirements based on the forms development and review of system process maps
- Document changes and work within the agreed governance processes for the project
- Support the development of training or testing materials
- Support the migration workstream through contribution to the migration meetings with knowledge of operational processes.
- Gaining approvals of changes or baseline specifications through the change board.
- Working on the system build configuration in the new solution as per the approved specification
- Communicating the build and any required changes to the project team and ensuring they are fed into test plans
- Working with the test lead to deliver testing on the build and configuration and using the suppliers call logging system (JIRA)
- Training and mentoring of other team members in relation to configuration
- Support transfer to BAU with ability to develop path to transfer project knowledge to systems admin team and ensure effective transfer of skills in new solution.
- Supporting the configuration and testing of the finance system, ControCC
- Experience of working in a project role for a Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of working in social care setting
- Experience of working on design of solutions
- Experience of change control and documenting change or writing specifications
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems and challenge existing working practices
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work without detailed instruction or supervision
- Experience in working with ContrOCC
- Knowledge of Swift and Swift finance
- Experience in IT projects
Role is initially for 3 months though may be extended. This role will require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. There may also be times during the development of the solution, when there will be short timescales to complete a cycle of testing.
* LiquidLogic implementation experience (Adults or Childrens) or ControCC Implementation Systems Analyst experience.
* Local Authority experience is essential.
* Accurate note taking.
* Flexibility is key.