We require a temp resource to set up a document management system for Cameronbridge and Leven Engineering department which will be:
- Gather requirements – identify what documents we need, who should own them, where they will be stored, what format and for how long
- Set up storage locations – physical or network location
- Gather all the information we currently have, check validity and identify gaps. So for example Engineering Electrical drawings – do we have one, is it up to date? if not, then produce or update ( it may not necessarily be the person who updates, this would be preferred but understand they might not be able to do it, but they do need to be able to read technical drawings and manage to them updated)
- Produce visual management processes to keep track of key information to be updated
- Produce a user / how to guidance training pack and deliver training to team on what /when /how /where needs to be updated.
- Someone with an eye for detail, understands engineering department requirements and is well organised would be ideal. A retired Engineer maybe? or a someone who has experience of setting up document management systems, and is highly motivated, self-starter and can work on own initiative. We have someone who can probably keep them right on the technical front.