The role involves working across a wide range of disciplines with colleagues in the Technical Installations and Technical Support areas of the company and during the first 12 months apprentices will be expected to gain their NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations and BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering. During year 2 and 3 apprentices will work towards the completion of their NVQ Level 3.
Supplementary training on specific products and other bespoke training will also be provided.
As a part of the team you will need to maintain high standards of professionalism, adhere to strict deadlines, provide hands on assistance to Team Leaders & Managers and support external customers with outstanding service.
It is essential that you:
- Hold a minimum of 4 GCSEs (or equivalent e.g. O levels) grade 9-5 (A*- C) Including Maths, English and Science, or equivalent or a technical based subject such as engineering or product design.
- Are proficient with IT & Microsoft Office
- Understand basic electronic/electrical theory.
- Are experienced in the use of basic engineering hand tools e.g. drills, saws, files etc
- Have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Have an interest in overseas travel
If you are interested in this or other apprenticeship opportunities then please complete the online registration process or email your CV and short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org